Boston-based, New Zealand-born indie neo-soul-pop artist Geoff Ong has announced a summer tour, and we’ve got the dates for you here today. Be sure to check him out in a city near you, you won’t be disappointed.
In June 2011 Geoff released his self-produced debut EP, Pictures, to rave reviews in local press, and a feature on KiwiFM as their independent album of the week. Singles and music videos from ‘Pictures’ saw nationwide radio airplay on KiwiFM, bFM, The Flat FM, and nationwide TV airplay on C4 and Juice TV.
In 2014, Geoff moved to Boston to study at the prestigious Berklee College of Music, and wasted no time getting acquainted with the city’s music scene. Since the move, he has released a new EP chronicling his experiences with moving to Boston, aptly titled The Boston EP. Singles from The Boston EP have won accolades from The Boston Herald, PopMatters, Songwriting Magazine, and Music Times, and taken Geoff through performances everywhere from The Bitter End in NYC to The Hotel Cafe in LA to the SXSW festival in Austin.
- June 11th – Out Of The Blue Too Art Gallery – 541 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
- June 29th – The Middle East Upstairs – 472 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA
- July 23rd – L’Attitude Art Gallery – 211 Newbury St, Boston, MA*
- August 7th – Buttonwood Tree Arts Center – 605 Main St, Middletown, CT*
- August 9th – Two Boots Café – 281 Fairfield Ave, Bridgeport, CT*
- August 12th – LIC Bar – 45-58 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY*
- August 21st – Cowboy Café – 4792 Lee Hwy, Arlington, VA*
- August 23rd – 6B Lounge – 6B Beacon St, Boston, MA