How To Get Featured On Indie Minded!
We’d LOVE to feature you! Though it is easy to get featured here on Indie Minded, we do need YOUR help, too. Here is what we need from you:
- Be sure to provide us with all of your links (shop, Twitter, Facebook, etc) so that we can include them in the post
- We may be in touch with you for some images
- Tell us a bit about your company, band, brand, etc. Where you’re from, how you got started, something interesting about your company/band
- If you’d like us to review any of your products on our site, please let us know and we will give you our mailing information
- Do you want us to review your EP or CD? Click here: smq.tc/1IkM6w0
- Musicians! We cannot accept MP3’s or downloads. Please make sure your track is streamable, and send us that link.
- Musicians! We can premiere your track, video, EP or CD! Just give us a few days heads up to get it ready and we’re happy to.
- Once you have that information together, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s IT! We’ll handle the rest, and hope that you will see a spike in traffic after being featured here on Indie Minded! Be sure to let us know about ANY new products or projects you are releasing, any promotions that you are running…. ANYTHING newsworthy you want us to pass along!
As soon as we have something scheduled, we’ll surely be in touch!
Please be patient, we receive MANY requests and we do our best to get features up in a timely fashion. We love giving indie companies this exposure, we hope you like your featured article!
Please note that we will be a bit tougher in 2016 on who we feature on Indie Minded. We want to bring THE BEST of THE BEST to our readers, and we may turn you away. This does not mean that you should throw in the towel and stop making music… or designing. It just means that at THIS POINT… we are choosing to pass on featuring you. Feel free to submit your work to us down the line when you release something new.
Thank you for allowing US to feature YOU!